Cosa fare quando Facebook non configura la lingua italiana?

• Go to settings.
  • Tap on Language while scrolling down.
  • Choose the language you want to display on Facebook.

Configure your country in Google Play:

• Launch the Google Play Store application.
  • Click on the profile icon at the top right.
  • Click on General settings for the account and device.
  • Select the country you want to add an account to.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to add a specific payment method for that country.

Here is a potential rephrasing of the answer:
"Try accessing the settings on your phone and select the app that is causing the problem to resolve the issue. Then, on the specific screen, press the "Force Stop" or "Terminate" button. Finally, try the application again."

What is the meaning of this notification? Simply put, Google is working to update its language dictionary to support offline voice recognition. Considering this, why do I have Facebook in English?
On Android, at the top right, click on the symbol of three horizontal lines. Then scroll down to reach the "Help & Settings" category. Click on "Account Settings" and search for "Language" on the new screen.

Why is my Facebook account only displayed in English? To change the language of Facebook from English to Italian, take your smartphone or tablet and press the "☰" button. Then, on the new screen, select the "Settings & Privacy" option. Next, click on the "Language" or "App language" entry.

Open the Google Play Store application on your Android device. At the top right, select the Menu icon. Now choose the Account option. If you have access to the option that allows you to change the country, you will see the Country and profiles section among the listed items on the page.
Why can’t I change my country in the Play Store? Recommended answer. Hi Fabio, for users to change their country, the Play Store should update automatically at some point. How can we change the app store? Then, on the right-hand bar, click on Account. You may be prompted to use your Apple ID again. On your account page, click on the "Change Country or Region" link. Select the country you want to visit.

Open the Google application. At the top right, tap on your avatar. Then, click on Voice and choose Offline speech recognition. Update the manual by tapping on the Italian language. If there is no update button, press Uninstall.

Leave a Comment