Come togliere account Netflix da un dispositivo?

Below is the structured text using Markdown syntax:

How to Disconnect a Device from Netflix

If you want to disconnect only one device from Netflix, you need to access the Netflix website on that device and then click on "Sign Out". The device will be removed.

How to Manage Connected Devices on Netflix

To find out which devices have used one or more logins to Netflix with your account, you will need to go to the Netflix Home, then to Account, and finally to Recent Streaming Activity from Device.

How to Deactivate my Netflix Account

Follow these steps to unlink a Netflix account:

1. Using a desktop or mobile browser, sign in to your Netflix account.
  2. Select "My Profile" and then "Manage Profiles".
  3. Select the profile you want to delete in the "Edit Profile" section.
  4. To complete the deletion, select the "Delete Profile" icon.

How to Change the Netflix App

You can access Netflix from a new device if you want to stream on it. To see compatible devices, visit devices.netflix.com or read the article on how to set up the Netflix app to download on your device.

How to Remove Netflix Account from a Device

If you want to remove a Netflix account from a device, access the Netflix website on that device and click on "Sign Out". The device will be disconnected.

How to Manage Connected Devices on Netflix

To find out which devices have used one or more logins to Netflix with your account, you will need to access the Netflix Home and select "Recent Streaming Activity from Device". This way, you will be able to determine which devices can access your Netflix.

How to Deactivate my Netflix Account

To delete a Netflix profile, follow these steps:

1. First, sign in to the browser, both on your mobile device and on the web.
  2. Then, go to "My Profile" and click on "Manage Profiles".
  3. Next, click on the "Edit Profile" icon and choose "Delete Profile".

How to Change the Netflix App

To sync on multiple devices, simply access Netflix from there if you want to stream on another device. For more information on compatible devices, visit devices.netflix.com or the article on how to install the Netflix app on a new device.

Leave a Comment