To change the background in iOS 14, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the gear icon on the Home screen or in the App Library.
- Then, tap on the Wallpaper section.
- Choose a new background from the options available: dynamic, static, live, or any other that appears when opening Chrome.
To resolve the issue of two icons appearing on the application bar when opening Chrome, follow these steps:
- Enter Google Chrome.
- Create a new icon on the taskbar.
- Right-click on the newly created icon.
- Select "Add this program to the application bar."
To remove the lock screen on Samsung, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Lock Screen.
- Choose Smart Lock to remove the lock screen.
- Unlock the screen and follow the instructions to complete the configuration by selecting an option.
To remove icons, search for Device Management and click on Home Device Management. Choose Edit Icons. Drag the icon to be removed and place it on the left side of the screen.
To remove Android apps, follow these instructions:
- Launch the Google Play Store application.
- In the top right corner, select the profile icon.
- Click on Manage apps and devices.
- Choose the name of the app you want to delete.
- Click on Uninstall.
By right-clicking directly on the icon in the application bar, you can remove an icon. Then, select Remove from the app bar. This will remove the icon from the bar and it will no longer be visible.
To add a widget:
- On a Home screen, tap and hold on an empty space.
- Click on Widgets.
- Tap and hold on a widget to keep it.
- Scroll the widget to your preferred position. Move your finger.
Where are the widgets on Samsung?
To add a widget to the Home screen on Android, press and hold on an empty point of the home screen, then tap on the Widget button, usually located at the bottom of the screen.
Considering this, how can I install widgets on iPhone? How to add news to iPhone widgets?
- Tap and hold the Home screen.
- Click on Add in the top left corner.
- Select the Google News application.
- Swipe right or left to choose the widget size.
- Click on Add widget.
Where are the widgets on Huawei?
To access the Home screen settings mode, pinch two fingers on the Home screen. Click on Widget and scroll left to see all the widgets. Some widgets, like Weather, can be obtained in various formats.